Do You Want Guaranteed Football Winners by the World's Top Betting Experts?

Enjoy $60 of Premium Picks - Free! (No Credit Card, No Hassle)

Free NFL Week 6 Picks: Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans Predictions 10/15/17

The NRG Stadium will come alive as the Cleveland Browns go there to face off the Houston Texans this Sunday afternoon at 1:00 PM EST. The lines opened with a 10.5 point spread for the Texans to cover that has lost a half-point since, and a 44 posted total that has gained a half-point since. The betting is going heavily in favor of Houston covering with 68% backing them and the remaining 32% against them.

Need Winners Against the Spread? Get $60 in FREE member football picks from Doc’s Sports Service, one of the most trusted names in handicapping! No salesmen and no obligations! Click Here.

The Browns stand 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Week 6 games, 6-24-1 in their last 31 games overall, 1-7 against a team with a losing record, 0-5-1 in their last 6 road games, and 0-4 in their last 4 October games. Their O/U trends are 1-4 in their last 5 games overall and vs. AFC, 8-2 in their last 10 Week 6 games, 7-2 in their last 9 road games, and 2-9 in their last 11 games following a loss. They are also 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings with the Texans. Houston, on the other hand, stands 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss, 1-4 against a team with a losing record, 1-5-1 in their last 7 Week 6 games, and 2-5 in their last 7 games at home. Their O/U is currently 5-0 in their last 5 Week 6 games, 12-2 in their last 14 October games, 1-8 in their last 9 games following an ATS loss, and 5-2 in their last 7 games overall, on field-turf, and vs. AFC.

The Browns’ losing streak continues, putting them 0-5 after losing 17-14 to the Jets last Sunday. At current, the team is averaging 15.4 points and 334.8 yards per game while allowing 320.4 yards and 24.8 points per game. Houston dips under the water after falling 42-34 to Kansas City last week, putting them at 2-3. They’re averaging 28.8 points and 357.4 yards per game on the offense while the defense is holding foes to 26 points and 335.4 yards per game.

Our Free NFL Prediction: The defense of both of these teams is about the same but the Texans do have the better offense and quarterback in Deshaun Watson. He might have lost the game against Kansas City last week but honestly, who hasn’t at this point? And in that game, he still performed very well, being able to find 5 touchdowns off of 16/31 passes. In comparison, DeShone Kizer didn’t play in the last game for the Browns who instead used Kevin Hogan who completed 16 of 19 passes for 2 touchdowns and an interception. Yeah, I’ll take my chances with Houston to cover the spread here.

Advertisement

Doc's $60 of Picks Free